This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
aMG USB Converter - N2
FiO Glide ESP32 is an Internet of Things (IoT) module based on Espressif ESP32-WROVER-IE module, which uses ESP32-D0WD-V3 chip. It has been specifically designed to work with Waijung 2 Blockset, which is an IoT development platform, to design IoT devices with Model-Based Design technique.
FiO Glide ESP32 Key Features
- ESP32 Module: ESP32-WROVER-IE
- Flash: 16 MB
- PSRAM: 8 MB
- Antenna: IPEX
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n (802.11n up to 150 Mbps)
- RF frequency: 2412 ~ 2484 MHz
- On-board micro SD card slot
- On-board 512 kbits EEPROM
- Power supply
Features1. Implement the FTDI Chip: FT2232H Dual High Speed USB to Multipurpose UART/FIFO IC
• Single chip USB to dual serial / parallel ports with a variety of configurations.
• Entire USB protocol handled on the chip.
• No USB specific firmware programming required USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbits/Second) and Full Speed (12Mbits/Seconds) compatible.
• Dual Multi-Protocol Synchronous Serial Engine (MPSSE) to simplify synchronous serial protocol (USB to JTAG, I2C, SPI or bit-bang) design.
• Dual independent UART or FIFO or MPSSE ports. Independent Baud rate generators
• Fast Opto-Isolated serial interface option.
• Free Virtual Com Port (VCP) and Direct (D2XX) drivers eliminate the requirement for USB driver development in most cases. Adjustable receive buffer timeout
• Independent Baud rate generators
• RS232/RS422/RS485 UART Transfer Data Rate up to 12Mbaud. (RS232 Data Rate limited by external level shifter)
• UART Interface supports 7/8 bit data, 1/2 stop bits, and Odd/Even/Mark/Space/No Parity
• +3.3V I/O interfacing (+5V Tolerant)
2. Extended -40°C to 85°C industrial operating temperature range
3. MatlabTM/Simulink block support Fast Serial Blocks enable up to 1kHz closed-loop Simulink HIL Simulation
4. ROHS Compliant
Applications• Generic 2 Ports USB - Serial/SPI/I2C Converter
• Hardware in the Loop Simulation and Test